Finding the best affiliate program network in Canada is serious business that can have a major impact on your online income. There are so many networks, each with their own terms and conditions, and it’s common for individual affiliate programs to have their own rules on top of that. Some networks have a higher payout threshold for Canadians, for example, and many individual affiliate programs may not accept Canadians at all.
Canadian affiliate marketers require a network that accommodates them with a reasonable selection of Canadian merchants, as well as those outside of Canada who welcome affiliate marketers here. We also require features that make it easy to find those merchants, such as a country search parameters. A good selection of “borderless” affiliate programs, such as info-products or web-based services, help us to round out our offers while still appealing to Canadian shoppers. Additionally, we need reasonable terms and conditions that don’t penalize us for living in this country.
The legwork involved with finding Canadian affiliate programs can be exhausting. I’m going to cut your work in half by sharing the affiliate program networks that have worked best for me over almost 20 years of working online in Canada.
The Best Affiliate Program Networks for Canadians
Share-a-Sale Affiliate Network – We promote Share-a-Sale merchants more often than any other network. They have the most two-tier affiliate programs of any company I’ve worked with, and that means more passive income for you. Canadian merchants include Embroidery Machine Designs and PuzzleMaster. Web-based services include PC Mighty Max and My App Builder.
MaxBounty – This affiliate network is based in Canada and serves international merchants. Canadian merchants include Nielsen Homescan and Booking Canada (travel). Web-based services include Hallmark eCards and McAfee Antivirus.
Clickbank – The best part about Clickbank affiliate programs is they deal entirely in electronic products. You won’t have to worry about the high cost of shipping since it’s all web-based or downloadable. Commissions are exceptionally high on info-products.
JVZoo – A favourite of both eProduct sellers and affiliates, JVZoo has a vast array of web-based info-products (courses and eBooks), tools and software that is sure to appeal to any audience. Get paid instant commissions direct to your PayPal account by promoting any of the products in the JVZoo marketplace.
If you’re a Canadian merchant who wants to launch an affiliate program that attracts affiliate marketers in this country, we have a free, detailed guide to starting an affiliate program in Canada.
- Free, extensive affiliate training and affiliate marketing tools can be had through the masterminds at Affilorama.
- Free affiliate marketing courses, community and more from The Wealthy Affiliate.
- Free Top 50 Niches Report, free online income stream training, Market Feeder software and case studies from Niche Profit.
- To automatically embed an affiliate store in your WordPress blog, try Datafeedr.
- You can build Amazon affiliate eCommerce websites or ads in minutes with the InstantAzon WordPress plugin.
- To easily manage affiliate links in WordPress blogs (auto-link, cloaking, etc.), check out the Affilink plugin that top bloggers are raving about.
- The link management choice of super-affiliates (like Armand Morin and John Chow) for websites or WordPress blogs is LinkTrackr.
- If you’re looking for a profitable niche that isn’t too saturated, start with keyword research and competitive intelligence using the acclaimed Long Tail Pro tool that “super affiliates” love.
✔ You may also be interested in reading:
Top CPS and CPA Affiliate Networks for 2016 Revealed
Top Two-Tier Affiliate Programs for Canadians
10 Hot Product Niches to Sell or Drop Ship Online in Canada
10 Low-Cost Side Businesses you can Start Online from Home
© CanadiansInternet.com – Content on this website (all or in part) may NOT be used elsewhere without expressed permission. Content theft will result in legal action. Thank you for respecting the effort that we have put into our original content. If you would like to have high quality content created for you, please contact our writer directly.
DISCLOSURE: We may receive compensation for links to products on this website.
COMMENTS ARE MODERATED – Legitimate comments will be published after a short delay. Spam will not be published.