There are thousands of affiliate (partner) programs available to Canadian website owners and bloggers, which makes it difficult to select a few to focus on. We all want to choose the most lucrative offers but it’s hard to say which ones will be successful. Some may pay less but convert more, or vice versa. The final outcome will depend on how well the program is matched to your website visitors and how good you are at affiliate marketing in general.
You will also want to consider seasonal shopping, which starts earlier online to allow for shipping time. “Seasonal” can be anything from calendar holidays to actual seasons, such as promoting school supplies and wedding affiliates during the Summer months, and tropical destination travel in Winter. Additionally, if your target market includes Canadians you’ll need merchants that are based in Canada or ship to / serve Canada (all of the merchants listed below fall into these categories).
A little inside info can go a long way in affiliate marketing. I manage several websites and blogs, a number of which participate in affiliate programs to generate revenue. There is a broad range of sectors covered between them, making this compilation beneficial for most affiliate marketers. I’ve ranked them according to the amount they brought in for each individual website, and combined totals when multiple sites earned from the same merchant. I’ll be doing this for you every month or so in the hopes of saving you some time, and ultimately increasing your income.
Top 10 Earning Affiliate Programs for June, 2016
Our top performing affiliate programs for June in Canada showed consumers are more than ready for Summer. It’s easy to see it’s wedding season as well. Travel-related products and services continue to be good sellers. It seems that online business owners are gearing up to make good use of what is often a slower season, by trying new tools and learning new ways to earn. I suspect many people are using their Summer vacation to launch their online business too.
1. World Wide Brands – Offers lifetime access to upwards of 10,000 wholesale companies and drop shippers in Canada and around the World. Members also enjoy dozens of drop shipping training videos, market research, mobile access, and a discussion forum. Pays a 25% affiliate commission per sale.
2. Shopify Canada – With so many Canadian businesses and individuals starting to sell online (often with little or no experience), an “out of the box” eCommerce platform is appreciated. This software is Canadian and rich in features for everyone from the individual seller to large businesses. Shopify pays 200% per sale, which can be up to $2400 (although I’ve yet to see anything close to that from one sale).
3. Performance-Based Affiliate Network – Focuses on environmentally-friendly “Eco” merchants. Includes a “Ships to Canada” section to make it easy for Canadian affiliate marketers to find links. Their commission rate is 50% per sale.
4. MaxBounty – This affiliate network is based in Canada. We saw a spike in income from their programs as we found ways to utilize their unique collection of merchants.
5. Template Monster – 46,000+ Website and eCommerce templates for everything imaginable, including HTML, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, PrestaShop, Magento, Moto, WooCommerce and many more. Their affiliate program pays 30-50%.
6. BigCommerce – Wildly popular hosting and eCommerce platform that accommodates all types of eCommerce (even drop shipping). When we checked for basic Canadian compatibility, they stated, “Canada is in our top three largest markets.” Commissions are $60.00-$398.00 per sale and $40 per enterprise lead.
7. Expedia Canada – A popular travel deal search service for flights, hotels, etc. Pays up to 6% per “completed stay”.
8. Roam Mobility – A Canadian company offering unlimited talk, text and data for Canadians traveling in the USA, by connecting to Roam Mobility’s wireless network with their Travel SIM Card. They provide a permanent US phone number, which appeals to frequent travelers. Roam Mobility was voted the Best Prepaid SIM for Canadians by PC Magazine, and its products have been featured in the Vancouver Sun, CBC, CTV, Business in Vancouver, and The Globe and Mail. They’ll pay you 30% per sale.
9. Pet Wellbeing Inc. – With a shipping location in Canada, Pet Wellbeing does quite well on both sides of the border. Earn 10% of sales of natural pet health and wellness products.
10. SEO PowerSuite – Includes Rank Checker, Website Auditor, SEO Spyglass and Link Assistant. They offer both free and paid versions which helps the offer convert. SEO PowerSuite pays 33% of sales.
This search will provide a list of our top earning affiliate programs for other months.
- Free affiliate marketing courses, community and more from The Wealthy Affiliate.
- Free, extensive affiliate training and affiliate marketing tools can be had through the masterminds at Affilorama.
- To automatically embed an affiliate store in your WordPress blog, try Datafeedr.
- You can build Amazon affiliate eCommerce websites or ads in minutes with the InstantAzon WordPress plugin.
- To easily manage affiliate links in WordPress blogs (auto-link, cloaking, etc.), check out the Affilink plugin that top bloggers are raving about.
- The link management choice of super-affiliates (like Armand Morin and John Chow) for websites or WordPress blogs is LinkTrackr.
- WordBay Plugin – Bring niche-targeted eBay products into your website or blog post with this easy plugin. Supports the eBay Partner Network, Skimlinks and Viglink.
- If you’re looking for a profitable niche that isn’t too saturated, start with keyword research and competitive intelligence using the acclaimed Long Tail Pro tool that “super affiliates” love.
What was your top affiliate marketing earner for June? Please share your success or questions in the comments below.
✔ You may also be interested in reading:
The Best Affiliate Program Networks for Canadians
Top CPS and CPA Affiliate Networks for 2016 Revealed
Top Two-Tier Affiliate Programs for Canadians
How to Start an Affiliate Program for a Canadian Business
10 Hot Product Niches to Sell or Drop Ship Online in Canada
10 Low-Cost Side Businesses you can Start Online from Home
© CanadiansInternet.com – Content on this website (all or in part) may NOT be used elsewhere without expressed permission. Content theft will result in legal action. Thank you for respecting the effort that we have put into our original content. If you would like to have high quality content created for you, please contact our writer directly.
DISCLOSURE: We may receive compensation for links to products on this website.
COMMENTS ARE MODERATED – Legitimate comments will be published after a short delay. Spam will not be published.