The annual ranking of Cost per Sale (CPS) and Cost per Action or Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) affiliate networks for 2017 has been revealed by mThink. The ranking is based on their Blue Book Survey of thousands of active performance marketing industry professionals, along with a panel of performance marketing industry experts and mThink’s research.
The top 10 CPS (Cost per Sale) affiliate networks for 2017 are:
- Rakuten (Linkshare)
- Share-a-Sale Affiliate Network
- eBay Partner Network
- Avangate Performance Network
- CJ by Conversant (Commission Junction)
- Clickbank Affiliate Network
- LinkConnector Network
- RevenueWire Affiliate Network (Based in Canada)
The top 10 CPA (Cost per Action/Acquisition) affiliate networks for 2017 are:
- MaxBounty (Based in Canada)
- W4 CPA Network
- Mundo Media (Based in Canada)
- ClickDealer CPA Affiliate Network
- Affiliate Crossing
- Adwork Media
The best affiliate networks would vary somewhat among Canadian marketers and merchants due to special terms and conditions that may make some less Canadian-friendly than others. Some networks also have more Canadian merchants and publishers than others. Our top choices for Canadian-friendly affiliate networks would be ShareASale for Cost per Sale, and MaxBounty for Cost per Action. For more suggestions, read The Best Affiliate Program Networks for Canadians. For Canadian merchants launching an affiliate program for their products, read How to Start an Affiliate Program for a Canadian Business.
AFFILIATE INSIDER TIPS AND TOOLS!
- Free affiliate marketing courses, community and more from The Wealthy Affiliate.
- Free, extensive affiliate training and affiliate marketing tools can be had through the masterminds at Affilorama.
- To automatically embed an affiliate store in your WordPress blog, try Datafeedr.
- To easily manage affiliate links in WordPress blogs (auto-link, cloaking, etc.), check out the Affilink plugin that top bloggers are raving about.
- The link management choice of super-affiliates (like Armand Morin and John Chow) for websites or WordPress blogs is LinkTrackr.
- You can build Amazon affiliate eCommerce websites or ads in minutes with InstantAzon WordPress plugin.
- The WordBay Plugin brings niche-targeted eBay products into your webpage or blog post. Supports the eBay Partner Network, Skimlinks and Viglink.
- Invest in professional email marketing tools, such as Constant Contact, Aweber, or ConvertKit (for bloggers).
What is your favourite affiliate network to work with? Please share why you like them in the comments below.
✔ You may also be interested in reading:
Top Two-Tier Affiliate Programs for Canadians
10 Hot Product Niches to Sell or Drop Ship Online in Canada
How to Create and Develop Your Own Digital Learning Products
© CanadiansInternet.com – Content on this website (all or in part) may NOT be used elsewhere without expressed permission. Content theft will result in legal action. Thank you for respecting the effort that we have put into our original content. If you would like to have high quality content created for you, please contact our writer directly.
DISCLOSURE: We may receive compensation for links to products on this website.
COMMENTS ARE MODERATED – Legitimate comments will be published after a short delay. Spam, trolling and brand bashing will not be published.