Online business and digital marketing can change in an instant, like anything based on technology these days. It’s critical for businesses to stay on top of changes so they can remain competitive and profitable in this perpetual state of evolution. It’s tough for books to keep pace because by the time they’re published, the information they contain can already be out of date.
That’s why I go looking for new book releases every year. They have the best chance of containing relevant information that still applies to my online business. It’s also the reason we chose to publish our own book in ebook format only, so we can easily update it as the digital business environment evolves.
As the books stacked up in my cart, it occurred to me that I could save our online entrepreneur community some time by sharing what I’d found. I added our own new release, as well as a couple that I didn’t purchase to make the list useful for a broader range of entrepreneurs.
10 NEW Books About Online Business & Marketing
All of these books were published this year, or are scheduled to be released before the end of 2023. Some of them are available for preorder, or you can add them to your wish list and grab them later. We have provided a link if you’d like more details or to purchase.
1. 7 Recession Proof Online Businesses to Start From Home by Melody McKinnon
We are so excited about the release of our ebook this year and how many more people we’ll be able to help.
Have an online business pioneer show you how to choose, start and run a home-based internet business!
Get expert advice about:
- How to start any online business from home.
- How to start seven of the most recession-proof online businesses.
- What makes each internet business model recession-proof (and how to keep it that way).
- How the most successful online entrepreneurs diversify their income streams to build a rock-solid business.
- Online marketing tips and how to get clients.
2. One Box at a Time: How to Build and Grow a Thriving Subscription Box Business by Sarah Williams
Learn how to create a successful subscription box service from initial product curation, to finding your audience, to making it a sustainable business beyond launch.
3. Web3: Charting the Internet’s Next Economic and Cultural Frontier by Alex Tapscott
Toronto author Alex Tapscott provides an essential introduction and guide to navigating the next internet revolution — everything from the metaverse and NFTs to DAOs, decentralized finance, and self-sovereign identity.
4. How to Make Money Online with ChatGPT: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Multiple Streams of Passive Income and Increasing Productivity by Brian Scott Fitzgerald
Do you want to make money online and increase your productivity? This new book is your comprehensive guide for optimizing ChatGPT and growing your online earnings. Even if you have never used ChatGPT before, this book promises to show you how to set up your ChatGPT account, become a top online earner, and create multiple passive income sources.
5. The SEO Entrepreneur: How to Start an SEO Business and Turn Your Entrepreneurial Dreams Into Reality by Nathan Gotch and Simon L. Smith
The author promises to show you how to attract SEO clients willing to pay $1,000 – $5,000 + per month for your help, by following his step-by-step blueprint.
6. Loyalty Programs: The Complete Guide by Philip Shelper
Supported by over 170 case studies, this 2nd Edition textbook covers loyalty program theory (Part 1) and loyalty program execution (Part 2).
7. Content Marketing Strategy: Harness the Power of Your Brand’s Voice by Robert Rose
Content Marketing Strategy explains what top brands are doing to streamline their content and how marketing strategists can scale their methods to create business success.
The chapters cover stacking a team, working with marketing and branding professionals on a consistent tone and message, setting meaningful goals for the content strategy, implementing it, and measuring the resulting outcomes. Filled with compelling examples from leaders in content marketing, including Salesforce, Cleveland Clinics, Amazon, and Arrow Electronics, the book offers a new model that will transform and optimize your content marketing.
8. Posts to Profits: The social media marketing blueprint for building a profitable six-figure online business by Simon Mitchell
Post$ to Profit$ is the step-by-step marketing blueprint for online coaches, course creators, and solopreneurs who want to create content that puts cash in the bank.
9. Email Copywriting Secrets: How to Write Killer Emails That Get Results by Charlene Burke
In this book (a compilation of the first 53 newsletters sent to the author’s paid subscribers), you’ll discover the most effective principles of email copywriting.
10. Startup Story: An Entrepreneur’s Journey from Idea to Exit by Martin Warner
Serial entrepreneur Martin Warner takes a fledgling company all the way from zero to hero, selling it for $50 million after a mere 17 months. Through this memoir of whirlwind entrepreneurial success, readers piece together an entrepreneurial how-to (and how-not-to) manual, with each chapter traversing the highs and the lows of founding a growing company. It shows the reader how to build a tech company out of pure desire and dogged willpower, combined with some timely expertise.
Which books are in your business shopping cart in 2023? I’d love to hear about them in the comments below, or join us in the Online Business Canada Facebook group.
© CanadiansInternet.com – Content on this website may not be used elsewhere without expressed permission. Thank you for respecting the effort that we have put into our original content.
DISCLOSURE: We may receive compensation for links to products on this website. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Our content is provided for informational purposes only and does not guarantee results.
COMMENTS ARE MODERATED – Approved comments will be published after a short delay.
Melody McKinnon's formal education is in business management, which she enhanced with more than 60 certifications revolving around business, marketing, health, general sciences and writing. In 25 years of working online, she has owned or managed both educational and ecommerce websites. Her book, 7 Recession Proof Online Businesses to Start From Home, is available on Amazon.
Melody has worked with many businesses & brands in a multitude of capacities. She can often be found on CanadiansInternet.com, CanadianFamily.net and AllNaturalPetCare.com, as well as other quality digital publications. Her content has earned reference links from highly-respected websites, magazines and university textbooks.