Revenue Performance Magazine has named its Top affiliate networks for 2014 in both Cost per Sale (CPS) and Cost per Action (CPA) categories. The ranking is based upon their Blue Book survey of 20,000 active performance marketing industry professionals and a panel of performance marketing industry experts. Canadian affiliate network, MaxBounty, was ranked number one in the CPA category.
- MaxBounty (Based in Canada)
- Ascend Media
- Mundo Media
The top 10 CPS affiliate networks are:
- Commission Junction
- Share-a-Sale Affiliate Network
- Affiliate Window
- LinkConnector Affiliate Network
- Pepperjam Network (eBay Enterprise)
The top networks would vary somewhat among Canadian marketers and merchants due to special terms and conditions that may make some less Canadian-friendly than others. It’s important to read the terms and conditions of each network or you may lose some of your hard earned money. Our top choices for Canadian affiliate publishers would be ShareASale, MaxBounty CPA network (Canadian), and the publication-focused RevResponse. For Canadian merchants launching an affiliate program for their products, our choice is ShareASale.
- Free, extensive affiliate training and affiliate marketing tools can be had through the masterminds at Affilorama.
- Free affiliate marketing courses, community and more from The Wealthy Affiliate.
- Free Top 50 Niches Report, free online income stream training, Market Feeder software and case studies from Niche Profit.
- To automatically embed an affiliate store in your WordPress blog, try Datafeedr.
- To easily manage affiliate links in WordPress blogs (auto-link, cloaking, etc.), check out the Affilink plugin that top bloggers are raving about.
- The link management choice of super-affiliates (like Armand Morin and John Chow) for websites or WordPress blogs is LinkTrackr.
- WordBay Plugin – Bring niche-targeted eBay products into your website or blog post with this easy plugin. Supports the eBay Partner Network, Skimlinks and Viglink.
- If you’re looking for a profitable niche that isn’t too saturated, start with keyword research and competitive intelligence using the acclaimed Long Tail Pro tool that “super affiliates” love.
✔ You may also be interested in reading:
Top Two-Tier Affiliate Programs for Canadians
Affiliate Marketers Reveal 2013 Top Networks, Income and More (Statistics)
2013 Cyber Monday Affiliate Sales Increased Dramatically
What to Look for in a URL Shortener
© CanadiansInternet.com – Content on this website may not be used elsewhere without expressed permission. You are welcome to link to this post for reference, discussion, etc. Content theft will result in legal action. Thank you for respecting the effort that we have put into our original content. If you would like to have quality content created for you, please contact our writer directly.
DISCLOSURE: We may receive compensation for links to products on this website.
COMMENTS ARE MODERATED – Legitimate comments will be published after a short delay. Spam will not be published.