The annual ranking of Cost per Sale (CPS) and Cost per Action or Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) affiliate networks for 2018 has been revealed by mThink. The ranking is based on their Blue Book Survey of thousands of active performance marketing industry professionals, along with a panel of performance marketing industry experts and mThink’s research.
The top 10 CPS (Cost per Sale) affiliate networks for 2018 are:
- Rakuten (Linkshare)
- Share-a-Sale Affiliate Network
- CJ by Conversant (Commission Junction)
- eBay Partner Network
- Avangate Performance Network
- Impact Radius
- Clickbank Affiliate Network
- Pepperjam Network (eBay Enterprise)
The top 10 CPA (Cost per Action/Acquisition) affiliate networks for 2018 are:
- MaxBounty (Based in Canada)
- W4 CPA Network
- PeerFly CLOSED
- Mundo Media (Based in Canada) CLOSED
- Globalwide Media
- Crak Revenue
The best affiliate networks would vary somewhat among Canadian marketers and merchants, due to special terms and conditions that may make some less Canadian-friendly than others. Some networks also have more Canadian merchants and publishers than others. Read The Best Affiliate Program Networks for Canadians for more information. If you need a hand with finding affiliate programs in Canada, check out How to Find Canadian Affiliate Programs.
If you’re a Canadian merchant who is launching an affiliate program for your own products or services, read How to Start an Affiliate Program for a Canadian Business.
AFFILIATE INSIDER TIPS AND TOOLS!
- Free affiliate marketing courses, community and more from The Wealthy Affiliate.
- The link management choice of super-affiliates (like Armand Morin) for websites or WordPress blogs is LinkTrackr.
- The WordBay Plugin brings niche-targeted eBay products into your webpage or blog post. Supports the eBay Partner Network, Skimlinks and Viglink.
??? What’s your favourite affiliate network? Please share your preference and why you like them in the comments below.
✔ You may also be interested in reading:
Top Two-Tier Affiliate Programs for Canadians
10 Hot Product Niches to Sell or Drop Ship Online in Canada
Things Are Looking Up For Affiliate Marketing in Canada
© CanadiansInternet.com – Content on this website (all or in part) may NOT be used elsewhere without expressed permission. Content theft will result in legal action. Thank you for respecting the effort that we have put into our original content. If you would like to have high quality content created for you, please contact our writer directly.
DISCLOSURE: We may receive compensation for links to products on this website.
COMMENTS ARE MODERATED – Legitimate comments will be published after a short delay. Spam, trolling and brand bashing will not be published.