Canadian merchants (advertisers) and affiliate publishers will be left with one less option when Google Affiliate Network closes on July 31, 2013. It’s not the heartbreak the Internet is making it out to be, considering the number of options available. The choices can be overwhelming, however, so we’ve decided to share our top affiliate network picks based on over 15 years of experience.
Choosing an affiliate network should not be taken lightly. There are so many networks, each with their own terms and conditions, and it’s common for affiliate programs to have their own rules on top of that. Some networks have a higher payout threshold or require a minimum number of transactions within a certain period of time. Others may have special rules for Canadians.
Affiliate marketers require a network that accommodates Canadians with a reasonable selection of Canadian merchants, and features that make it easy to find them. They also need reasonable terms and conditions that don’t penalize them for living in this country.
The Best Alternatives to Google Affiliate Network for Canadians
Following are our top affiliate network picks, chosen specifically for Canadians:
Those who will be stuck with dead links have my sympathy. While it’s difficult to get excited about that much work, it is an opportunity to clean up your sites advertising and perhaps be a little more selective when choosing new programs.
- Free, extensive affiliate training and affiliate marketing tools can be had through the masterminds at Affilorama.
- Free affiliate marketing courses, community and more from The Wealthy Affiliate.
- To automatically embed an affiliate store in your WordPress blog, try Datafeedr.
- To easily manage affiliate links in WordPress blogs (auto-link, cloaking, etc.), check out the Affilink plugin that top bloggers are raving about.
- The link management choice of super-affiliates (like Armand Morin and John Chow) for websites or WordPress blogs is LinkTrackr.
- WordBay Plugin – Bring niche-targeted eBay products into your website or blog post with this easy plugin. Supports the eBay Partner Network, Skimlinks and Viglink.
- If you’re looking for a profitable niche that isn’t too saturated, start with keyword research and competitive intelligence using the acclaimed Long Tail Pro tool that “super affiliates” love.
© CanadiansInternet.com – Content on this website (all or in part) may NOT be used elsewhere without expressed permission. Content theft will result in legal action. Thank you for respecting the effort that we have put into our original content.
DISCLOSURE: We may receive compensation for links to products on this website.
COMMENTS ARE MODERATED – Legitimate comments will be published after a short delay. Spam will not be published.