This feature is sponsored by Knightsbridge.
Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange was founded in 2009 in Toronto, Ontario by Rahim Madhavji. They offer unbeatable currency exchange rates, specializing in CAD-USD transactions. Knightsbridge serves any Canadian business or private client that has foreign exchange requirements.
Today’s digital world is both our target market and a source of products or services. Currency exchange is a critical part of operating a business in that environment. Avoiding inflated exchange rates and fees can decrease your overall cost of doing business internationally and significantly increase your profit margins.
Knightsbridge FX offers a best-rate guarantee without transfer or transaction fees, as well as free wire transfers. Simply put, they use their volume purchasing power to obtain preferred exchange rate pricing agreements with Canadian banks, and then pass those savings on to you.
1. Call 1-877-355-5239 to obtain a free, no-obligation rate quote.
2. Confirm an exchange rate and receive a detailed trade confirmation receipt.
3. Transfer Funds with an online bill payment or bank transfer. The converted funds will be sent to the recipient.
Honours & Achievements
- Offered $1 million by two Dragons on Dragon’s Den
- PROFIT Hot 50
- Canadian Business Magazine Growth 500
- MacLeans Magazine Growth 500
- Globe and Mail Top Growing Companies
- BBB Accredited Business
- Registered with FINTRAC (Government of Canada) and AMF in Quebec.
Knightsbridge has become a trusted alternative to foreign exchange through traditional channels in Canada. Rahim Madhavji, President and Currency Strategist at Knightsbridge FX, is a respected expert who has appeared on multiple media outlets, including BNN Bloomberg, CTV and CBC. They’ve processed over $2 billion on behalf of their clients, with the help of 15 knowledgeable employees.
“Our customers continue to use our services because of our consistent bank-beating currency exchange rates, free same-day transfers, and professional proactive service,” says KnightsbridgeFX.com. “It is free to sign up, fast, and easy to use.”