Each month or so we offer you a new free guide, report, whitepaper or eCourse. This month we bring you What Happens in Vegas… Changes Everything, a free, 296 page eBook packed with wisdom from gurus who make big money online.
Many Canadians want to make money online. They may have a product or service they want to sell, or they may want to market an info-product like an online course or eBook. They could be new to selling online or they’ve been trying for awhile and need direction or inspiration. Nothing helps these aspiring netpreneurs more than hearing from the masters who have been very successful, and who continuously discover winning strategies for online business success.
What Happens in Vegas… Changes Everything was compiled from picking the brains of 15 successful Internet business masters who were speaking at a Vegas conference. These popular speakers have found online business success in a range of niches, including info-products, domain buying & selling, affiliate marketing, social media marketing, children’s Kindle books, and so much more. What makes this free eBook of such high quality, is it was written with the intent of selling it.
“I originally planned to sell the 296 page book (and still might),” says Dennis Becker, the famous “5 Buck Guy” who organized the conference. “But for the time being, in order to build a loyal following of Internet marketers, I’m giving the book away for free.”
The book provides priceless information and inspiration, from interviews to presentations, including:
- Mario Brown’s (From Ecuador to 6 Figures) rise from poverty to 40K/monthly earnings and beyond.
- Jason Fladlien’s experience provides rare insight into the next step in online wealth with “How to Go From 6 Figures a Year to 7 Figures a Year”.
- Connie Ragen Green’s (How to Make Huge Profits With a Tiny List) affiliate marketing climb to $100,000 with a mailing list of only 651 people.
- Master “domainer”, Gene Pimentel’s methods of earning quick returns by flipping domains.
- Dr. Ben Adkins’ highly profitable Facbook relationship marketing genius.
- Top Kindle publisher, James Jones’, easy method of writing Kindle books that kids want and parents can’t wait to purchase.
- Plus reams of expert info from online business masters like Wilson Mattos, Dennis Becker, Becki Andrus, Barbara Ling, Jeremy Ginn, Colin Theriot, Michael Gunn, Brad Spencer, and Burt Richard.
I’ve been working online since the 90’s and found this eBook really kicked my excitement up a notch and refined my focus, which is something we all need sometimes. I’m blown away by the information that’s just sitting there, waiting to inform and inspire people so they too can be successful online. Everyone will get something worthwhile out of reading What Happens in Vegas… Changes Everything.
! BONUS !
You can also get a free, shorter, 2014 version of What Happens in Vegas… Changes Everything, featuring renowned online business gurus (Nicole Dean, Dr. Jeanette Cates, Connie Ragen Green, Gene Pimentel, Matson Magleby, Jason Fladlien, Wilson Mattos, Kelly McCausey, Zane & Van Miller, and Amy Harrop & Debbie Drum. Go ahead, download both versions, the price is right. 🙂
Are you new to online business in Canada, or are you an old pro looking to pick up some new tricks? Please share your experience or questions in the comments below.
✔ You may also be interested in reading:
2014 Top CPS and CPA Affiliate Networks
Top Two-Tier Affiliate Programs for Canadians
Affiliate Marketers Reveal 2013 Top Networks, Income and More (Statistics)
© CanadiansInternet.com – Content on this website may not be used elsewhere without expressed permission. You are welcome to link to this post for reference, discussion, etc. Content theft will result in legal action. Thank you for respecting the effort that we have put into our original content. If you would like to have quality content created for you, please contact our writer directly.
DISCLOSURE: We may receive compensation for links to products on this website.
COMMENTS ARE MODERATED – Legitimate comments will be published after a short delay. Spam will not be published.