Print-on-demand products are exactly what the name implies. A range of customizable products, from t-shirts to mugs, are offered by manufacturers for drop shipping to your customers. You can sell within Canada or in other countries with equal ease. You don’t have to invest in inventory or deal with shipping headaches. Without inventory storage to worry about, you can even start a POD business from home.
Why Should You Use Print-on-Demand?
- Low investment
- You don’t have to print a large number of each product
- No inventory, storage or dead stock
- No equipment to purchase
- No supply chain complexities to navigate
- No shipping
- No waste
It’s easy to expand and test new products, designs, media and markets.
The time you save by not having to print, manage, fulfill and ship products lets you focus on other tasks, such as creating, marketing and operating your store.
Only produce what is required as you need it, reducing waste, resources and your carbon footprint.
But How Does Print-on-Demand Work?
Follow these quick steps to start your own print-on-demand business:
- Define your niche market, audience and product.
- Create your designs and set up your store.
- Find a print-on-demand supplier.
- Set up your account and integrate your supplier with your online store.
- Choose products to be customized and set up with your designs.
- Promote your online store.
- Submit orders to your supplier.
- Product is packed and shipped to your customer by the drop-shipping supplier.
Do you have any questions about starting a print-on-demand business with drop-shipped fulfillment? Please comment below or join us in the Online Business Canada Facebook group.
DISCLOSURE: We may receive compensation for links to products on this website.
COMMENTS ARE MODERATED – Legitimate comments will be published after a short delay. Spam, trolling and brand bashing will not be published.