The annual ranking of Cost per Sale (CPS) and Cost per Action (CPA) affiliate networks has been revealed by Revenue Performance Magazine. The ranking is based on their Blue Book Survey of thousands of active performance marketing industry professionals, along with a panel of performance marketing industry experts.
The top 10 CPS (Cost per Sale) affiliate networks for 2016 are:
- Rakuten (Linkshare)
- eBay Partner Network
- Share-a-Sale Affiliate Network
- Avangate Performance Network
- CJ by Conversant (Commission Junction)
- Clickbank Affiliate Network
- RevenueWire Affiliate Network (Based in Canada)
- LinkConnector Network
The top 10 CPA (Cost per Action) affiliate networks for 2016 are:
- MaxBounty (Based in Canada)
- W4 CPA Network
- Mundo Media (Based in Canada)
- ClickDealer CPA Affiliate Network
- Affiliate Crossing
- Adwork Media
The top networks would vary somewhat among Canadian marketers and merchants due to special terms and conditions that may make some less Canadian-friendly than others. Some networks also have more Canadian merchants and publishers than others. Our top choice of a Canadian-friendly affiliate network would be ShareASale for Cost per Sale, and MaxBounty for Cost per Action. For Canadian merchants launching an affiliate program for their products, we recommend ShareASale.
- Free, extensive affiliate training and affiliate marketing tools can be had through the masterminds at Affilorama.
- Free affiliate marketing courses, community and more from The Wealthy Affiliate.
- To automatically embed an affiliate store in your WordPress blog, try Datafeedr.
- To easily manage affiliate links in WordPress blogs (auto-link, cloaking, etc.), check out the Affilink plugin that top bloggers are raving about.
- The link management choice of super-affiliates (like Armand Morin and John Chow) for websites or WordPress blogs is LinkTrackr.
- WordBay Plugin – Bring niche-targeted eBay products into your website or blog post with this easy plugin. Supports the eBay Partner Network, Skimlinks and Viglink.
- If you’re looking for a profitable niche that isn’t too saturated, start with keyword research and competitive intelligence using the acclaimed Long Tail Pro tool that “super affiliates” love.
✔ You may also be interested in reading:
Affiliate Marketing Benchmarks
Top Two-Tier Affiliate Programs for Canadians
How to Start an Affiliate Program for a Canadian Business
10 Hot Product Niches to Sell or Drop Ship Online in Canada
© CanadiansInternet.com – Content on this website (all or in part) may NOT be used elsewhere without expressed permission. Content theft will result in legal action. Thank you for respecting the effort that we have put into our original content. If you would like to have high quality content created for you, please contact our writer directly.
DISCLOSURE: We may receive compensation for links to products on this website.
COMMENTS ARE MODERATED – Legitimate comments will be published after a short delay. Spam will not be published.